To proceed to an exchange:
- Sign into your customer account.
- In the MY PURCHASES AND RETURNS tab, click on “Make a return/exchange”.
- Choose the item(s) you want to want to exchange as well as the item you would like to exchange it for. Only an exchange of size or colour is possible. In the case where you have received a defective product, you may request the same product in exchange.
- Choose the reason for your return and how you would like to be reimbursed (either to the form of payment you used or as a purchase voucher). If the product is not available, the reimbursement will be made to the selected medium.
- Print the form and place it inside your parcel and stick the shipping label on the outside.
- Drop it off at a parcel centre, post office or Click & Collect point. We inform you that a return dropped off at a post office will take less time to get to us than a return dropped off at a parcel centre.
- Upon receiving your return, we will proceed to the exchange within the limits of available stock at the time of reception.
If you placed your order as a guest:
- You received an email confirming your order, in which there is a link that allows you to make your return.
- Click on the link.
- Select the item(s) you wish to return.
- If you’re making a return, choose the reason for your return and how you would like to be reimbursed (either to the form of payment you used or as a purchase voucher).
- Select the return option of your choice.
- Print your form and include it in your return parcel, and stick the shipping label on the outside of your parcel.
- Bring it to the post office or a click and collect point.
- Your return will be treated in 48 to 72 hours once it has been received.
If the item is available in the desired size at the same price, we recommend that you make your request for reimbursement and that you place a new order for the article without waiting for the return to be processed first.